Pics Of Your Stove Burning... Right Now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Oct 24, 2017
Adirondacks
Images.Thumbnails! I’ll start....
F9CF7620-02FE-4D3B-A61D-6FB2B9CC24AB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Just reloaded, warming up while watching jeapordy

Reactions: Threelittlefish
About 60-75min into first fire of the night at half air.

72 inside, 53 outside. Wife had heater set to 72 before I got home.
image.jpg

49f outside 76f inside. Thursday looks like a lot colder weather coming to north Mississippi
20191105_230537.jpg

FF03879B-51EE-4DF3-9011-666F0BE390E9.jpeg
as requested.

20191106_222741.jpg

Someone isn't following directions... Suppose to be your stove, not a calm pretty dog enjoying your stove. You know what you just did right? You may have just turned this into an animal enjoying stove picture post. Shame on you!

Sadly, I don't have an animal picture enjoying the fire or I would post such a thing.

I only got awarded my grade 7 so I be havin’ troubles with them those dye-reactions you be speakin’ on.

Night and early evening,cherry.

stove1.jpg stove2.jpg

The Morso burning for heat. The cooker really doesn't heat the house much. It just makes the kitchen more pleasant.
20191109_221511.jpg

Reactions: Merc1973 and T-roy_