Piece of cake.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
1238057_10201755664113629_82796192_n.jpg

Nice.
You?

Reactions: smokinj
Nice.
You?

Oh No....lol That's my best friends daughter. But, That is a piece of my walnut under the cake. There both Purdue Grads and he's an Artillery Officer.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
I was at a wedding over the summer and the centerpieces on the dinner tables were made with black locust cookies as the base. I felt right at home.

So inquiring minds want to know . . . did you folks scrounge the cake platter, black locust platters and birch center pieces and add them to your wood stacks after the wedding? :)

So inquiring minds want to know . . . did you folks scrounge the cake platter, black locust platters and birch center pieces and add them to your wood stacks after the wedding? :)

Mine has legs and will be a stool.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
My family understands that I burn wood, they don't (city folk and lazy) so it is just assumed anything wood comes my way. We used white birch for my wedding centerpieces too. The one safe piece of wood in my house, my own centerpiece, it's in the china cabinet and gets a new arrangement every year for thanksgiving ;)

Reactions: smokinj
Status
Not open for further replies.