Plan B

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reaperman

Hearth Supporter
Nov 1, 2006
Central Minn
Now, being the cold air has finally settled into Minnesota, and pretty much has everything at a stand still. I'v resorted to other methods of getting wood in. Not that I have a shortage of wood, a matter of fact my wood shed is still full from its annual fall filling. But, with such a mild winter, until now of course, and coupled with the fact we have no snow to speak of. I've been finding enough dry firewood for me to cut and burn each day. Without dipping into my "private stock", and hopefully end the burning season with a full wood shed. But now, the temps have dampered my ambition, and I hate to start my skid loader in this coold weather to bring in the firewood. So I had to resort to plan B, posted below. My trusty St. Bernard, "Trooper". I strapped on his pulling harness for the first time this winter, thanks to the two inches of snow we finally got yesterday. Stacked on a few of burning wood and off home he pulled. Who needs a bobcat!!

Attachments

• 000_0351.jpg
    000_0351.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 374
Can he run a load or two to WI? Willing to pay in milkbones......

He has look on his face that says
" HEY THIS WASN'T IN THE DEAL! " LOL
If you had a few more you could probably pull a 1/4 cord up there.

nshif said:
He has look on his face that says
" HEY THIS WASN'T IN THE DEAL! " LOL
If you had a few more you could probably pull a 1/4 cord up there.

He's missing the keg that's supposed to be part of the package.... :lol:

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.