Power Smart Equipment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dataman

Minister of Fire
Sep 10, 2018
Newport, Wa
I had 22" Model of Power Smart's Blower for years until I gave it away (Moving I thought). I like to keep 2 of them so if one breaks I can still get driveway cleared. The 24" one is On Sale for $603 with Code until 4th Dec. Free Shipping!

I had to get bolt replaced and paid for it and PS cut me check for repairs. Needed belt last year. Local Place works on them about 10 miles away.

18" On the Ground right now. We use Blower and Tractor.

IMG_20221130_110107564.jpg

I like the gladiators, and my wife likes the color white, so we’ll take that one.

Reactions: Dataman
I like the gladiators, and my wife likes the color white, so we’ll take that one.
Been good little Jeep so far. Only fault is we got cover for back that freezes in place. Silicon spray fixes that. Nice not to use Trailer to get rid of trash once a month. We have 35" tires. Nice to be able to get out even during the worst of the White Nasty Stuff.

IMG_20220325_155636492_HDR.jpg