PP38+ With Manual Settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jaredlee33

Oct 7, 2019
New Hampshire
Hey everyone,
I'm new here, but have been reading the forums for a few years. I have a Harmon P68 that heats my whole house in the basement. I just bought an older PP38+ to help heat the upper floors of the house. This pellet stove is the old 2 knob manual lite. I am trying to find the manual for this stove that shows the 2 knob operation. Everything I find shows the control board with the thermostat. Stove seams fine to run, but I really would like to have the manual for my exact stove. Does nayone know where I can find it?

I was also told this was a 2009, but I do not know how to tell. Would anyone know that year this is?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 3-HarmanP-38Controls_grande.jpg
    3-HarmanP-38Controls_grande.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 97
Not sure of the year but I do have a copy (.pdf) of the 2 knob user manual. Message me and I can send you a copy.