Price Check: Lopi Endeavor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frank33v

Oct 13, 2011
Massachusetts
I posted this in the for sale section - but perhaps I should have posted it here first...as it is not really for sale..yet.
(sorry for the double post)

I have read that a new Endeavor with Brass door and blower is around $2300. Does anybody know what the used market is for one?

I am thinking of selling mine and it is about 10 years old and in perfect working order.
I don't see many used ones for sale to get a price comparison.

Thanks for any advice!

Welcome to the forum. . . . no idea on pricing though.

I sold my 2009 Endeavor that was used for 2 seasons for 1000 bucks a few weeks back. It had the black steel legs, the black door and blower. I could've probably held onto it for a while longer and got 1200 for it but after the BK was moved into the house I didn't want to have it sitting around the garage and in the way.

Thanks for the Welcome to the forum..and the price help. Mine is a little older but brass doors and still in good shape.
Perhaps I will try for $1000 or BO also and see what I can get.

Frank33v said:
Thanks for the Welcome to the forum..and the price help. Mine is a little older but brass doors and still in good shape.
Perhaps I will try for $1000 or BO also and see what I can get.

If it truly is in perfect shape you might get it for that. You are in a good location and the winter months CraigsList stove shoppers seem to be willing to pay a higher price.

Frank33v said:
I posted this in the for sale section - but perhaps I should have posted it here first...as it is not really for sale..yet.
(sorry for the double post)

I have read that a new Endeavor with Brass door and blower is around $2300. Does anybody know what the used market is for one?

I am thinking of selling mine and it is about 10 years old and in perfect working order.
I don't see many used ones for sale to get a price comparison.

Thanks for any advice!

Might be a little bit more on a new one. Mine was around that price with pewter legs and door. IIRC brass was a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.