bfitz3 Posted By bfitz3, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:37 AM

1. bfitz3

bfitz3
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 6, 2015
    Loc:
    Northern Michigan
    I’ve burned for three years and the gasket on the ash pan seems to be thoroughly compressed. Also, late in this last season, I started smelling a touch of smoke under certain conditions...I -think- it was coming from the stove top. So, i’m Going to replace the gaskets. I can source the material locally, but am not sure what to specify and didn’t notice such info in the instruction manual. Can anyone help?

Also, while I’m doing those two gaskets, are there any others would commonly need to be replaced?

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. barnaclebob

barnaclebob
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 29, 2017
    Loc:
    Puget Sound
  3. bfitz3

bfitz3
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 6, 2015
    Loc:
    Northern Michigan
    Awesome... thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. toddnic

toddnic
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jul 13, 2013
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    I'd give Woodstock a call! They are always so helpful and I don't think that you could get better advice from any of us ;)

5. weatherguy

weatherguy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 20, 2009
    Loc:
    Central Mass
    Also their prices are very reasonable.