propane regulator question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstrat

Feb 13, 2015
ma
I am a new here seems like a great site so I thought I would join. I just purchased a Jotul gf300dv it came with a NG hook up I changed it to propane with the kit Jotul says to use, my question is the in pressure should be 12 WC according to the manual but most two stage regulators put out 11 WC do I adjust the pressure in the stove using a manometer? my plan was to have a propane co. hook it up but I am in the N.E. and we have been slammed by snow this year and I am having problems getting them here, any help would be great the unit is in a new 4 seasons room and I need the heat its time to finish the sheet rock with mud. thanks again

I am a new here seems like a great site so I thought I would join. I just purchased a Jotul gf300dv it came with a NG hook up I changed it to propane with the kit Jotul says to use, my question is the in pressure should be 12 WC according to the manual but most two stage regulators put out 11 WC do I adjust the pressure in the stove using a manometer? my plan was to have a propane co. hook it up but I am in the N.E. and we have been slammed by snow this year and I am having problems getting them here, any help would be great the unit is in a new 4 seasons room and I need the heat its time to finish the sheet rock with mud. thanks again
What state are you in?

ma. cape cod
In Mass all plumbers are gas fitters and the gas co doesn't do service.
Call a plumber.
If you Pm me your town I can recommend a reputable plumber.

I put in a call to a very good plumber in your area.
If he s into it I will send you his #

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.