pros and cons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freedo64

Jan 23, 2009
IN
I have found great clearance pricing on an Englander pdvc and a USSC model 6039 multifuel stove. Can anyone give pros and cons of each model to help me make the right choice? I also have the option of spending 800.00$ and getting a Harmon P38.

freedo64 said:
I have found great clearance pricing on an Englander pdvc and a USSC model 6039 multifuel stove. Can anyone give pros and cons of each model to help me make the right choice? I also have the option of spending 800.00$ and getting a Harmon P38.

Little shy on info but from what you posted I would go with the Harman.

Eric

I like the 6039. It is rugged, good looking and allows endless burning combinations to handle any pellet product.

My Stove

Stove005.jpg

I would agree with Eric, but then I have only had a Harman.

Are the stoves new or used? $800 for a Harman would be exceptional.

I would spend about 1750.00 on the Harman P38, 821.00 on the USSC and 900.00 on the Englander. All new.

Status
Not open for further replies.