5 Inch Outlet (Flue) Collar

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Chris215

Feb 13, 2024
New Jersey
I am adding a stainless steel insert, and my contractor assures me the only option due to the chimney type is a 5-inch insert and pipe, connected to a 5-inch collar wood burning stove. I have been calling and looking, does anyone know of a stove model with a 5 inch flue collar? Also, I'm in New Jersey, USA. The only options I found were in the UK, but they didn't ship to the US.

Example models with 5 inch (125 mm) outlet diameter, aka flue, aka collar :
Henley Hazelwood Landscape 4.9kw Defra Approved Wood Burning Stove
Broseley Hereford Widescreen 5kw Defra Multifuel Stove

Appreciate the shared knowledge!

Get a second opinion on your chimney. If it’s clay tile lined they can be broken out to make room for a 6” insulated liner.

Reactions: Chris215
The Regency/Hampton HI200 was rated for 5.5", that is about the smallest I know of.
Thank you for the response. In case it helps others, I found a couple responses from folks that ship.

- Stovesonline Limited, Flightway, Dunkeswell Business Park, Dunkeswell, Honiton, EX14 4RD - delivery including crating and insurance can be around £900 inc vat UK pounds - 5 inch flue outlet models
- Tiny Stoves by Alaska Masonry Heat - 4 inch flue outlet - ships from Oregon