Purchased a new stove so...parts available for our Reliance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlaj72

Nov 10, 2010
Ohio
We did purchase a new Harmon Stove and currently have our cast iron reliance stove in indoor storage. Our Harman is nice, but unlike the Vermont Casting model we were so used to, it gets very HOT on the top and front. I'm glad I didn't have it when my children were small, but it is a problem for the cat! Our Reliance in currently complete with all parts(Aug.30, 2011) but we're willing to sell parts that someone may need. Questions call Doug (419)656-7345 or email Charla [email protected] .
Hopefully we can help someone before winter weather sets in! We're located in northern Ohio near Cleveland.

You posted this in the wrong forum....you need to post your question in the Hearth Room. Maybe a moderator will move this.

Status
Not open for further replies.