Purchasing accessories online

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushfire

Burning Hunk
Nov 19, 2005
Kennett Square, PA
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good online store for hearth accessories such as ash buckets, gloves etc. I found fireplacemall.com that seems to have some nice gloves (20" long - I got caught on the arm by the top of the stove with our shorter gloves), but if somebody has had a good experience with either this store, or another, I'd love to hear.

I see you are in Connecticut. I have no axe to grind for them ( pun intended), but the Preston Trading Post, in Preston is very well equiped. If you are located in the eastern part of the state it's an easy drive.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks. The reason we ended up with a morso stove is due to the knowledge of the staff at Preston Trading Post - although I'm ashamed to say I didn't buy it there as I got one on sale elsewhere. However, it's about 45-60 minutes for us (we're up in Willington) as there's no direct route - a little far with todays gas prices to justify for a couple of minor things, unless we have another reason to go that way.

Harbor Freight. Welders gloves. All types and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.