Quad AE program overide

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BigJohnfromCT

Feeling the Heat
Dec 29, 2012
Danbury, CT
I've got my Quad Mt Vernon AE programmed to turn on every afternoon at 5PM and run till 10PM at which time it shuts down. Once in a while I'd like to run the unit a little just to take the chill off the room where it is installed and in which my wife and I are sitting. From what I can tell, the only way to do that is to erase the program and run on thermostat. Is anyone familiar with this that might be able to give me some guidance. Thank you.

If you select hold temp after turning it up it shouldn’t erase your programming. Then when your done running it, just turn it up or down and select resume.

Thanks Overfire you were 100% correct. Tried it and stove did exactly what I wanted.