Quadra fire 4300 Automatic Combustion Control????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breezewood

Hearth Supporter
My quadra fire is equipped with an ACC but the owners manual or my local dealer wasn't very clear on its functions and how to exactly use it. I know its a timer that allows more air to enter the stove over a 20 min. period or so but is the air coming from the main air source in the front or the secondary air in the back? What should the primary damper be set at if using this? The one time I used it my stove over-fired. Should I even bother with it? Anybody that has experience/knowledge about these please help! Thanks a lot, I don't know how I would have gotten through my first month heating my house with wood if it weren't for this great site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.