Quadra-fire discovery 3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Journy

Jun 20, 2019
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi, I'm new here but I just ordered a quadra-fire discovery 3 and can find zero reviews on the internet.

I am just wondering if anyone on here has or used one, or if there's any good or bad I should know about.

I agree that many are not online. It is still in the mid 90’s with high humidity here.

I don't recall another posting on this stove, however, it looks very much like the Quad Millenium 3100 inside with different exterior packaging (without the ash pan). If that is so, there are many reviews on the 3100. It's a good, medium-sized stove that's been around for quite a while.

I don't recall another posting on this stove, however, it looks very much like the Quad Millenium 3100 inside with different exterior packaging (without the ash pan). If that is so, there are many reviews on the 3100. It's a good, medium-sized stove that's been around for quite a while.

Thanks begreen, I'll take a look at the 3100 posts.
I figured there would be more out there since almost every hearth store in Nova Scotia I was at instantly pushes quadra-fire, and almost every one of them was a quad dealer.