Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon Part Needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
We have purchased a used Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove. Serial No. 007058 01745. Here is a screenshot of the part we need along with 2 screws. There is no # for this particular item and Quadra-Fire is no help as they say this Serial No. is no longer in their system.

This part holds the front outside panel (item #6 below).

CB 1200 Part.JPG

Last edited:
You may have take some real good measurements and have one made or find a parts stove.

Stove was never used? Had to be there at one point or it couldn’t have been sold, except maybe for parts.

Have you tried to assemble it without that strap? I don’t know if the side will stay on without it

Find yourself a local fab shop with a Waterjet or CNC Plasma cutter and have the cut you one. Pretty simple job.

I thought there was a guy on here a few months ago that bought a mocha brown quad that was a rusted out mess that ended up finding another and switched out the brown panels to the good body. He may have the old one around still

Reactions: Ssyko
Here is the original thread. Later on he started another thread with pics of the stove but back to gether with new guts and the porcelain panels I think?

Reactions: Ssyko
Thanks all! Coastal Farm Supply has an order request in to get this part. If they can't, we'll do the CNC route. Great idea.

I appreciate all of your replies.