Question about a Stihl carrying case

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

citizanken

Oct 19, 2006
Smithsburg, Maryland
When I received my new chainsaw for Christmas, it came with 3 tools. The tool to remove the bar and chain, an allen wrench, and a small flat blade screwdriver. I was also lucky enough to receive the carrying case for my saw, and I have found were to store the bar tool, and the allen wrench, but where in the heck do you put the small screwdriver??

I think they call it the woodsman carry case. I just cant seem to find if there is any place built into it to store the small flat blade screwdriver as there is for the other 2 tools. Any help would be appreciated.

Mine is loose in the bottom of the case along with many other things.

My Stihl came with a tool used for loosening/tightening the nuts that hold the bar on one end and a flat head screwdriver blade used to tighten the chain on the other end. That’s all I’ve ever needed out in the field. I’ve seen these tools at most stores that sell Stihl products.

The small slot screwdriver is nice to have in the field, to adjust the carb screws if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.