Q&A Question on woodstoves

QandA Posted By QandA, May 26, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    We have built a new home and would like to put a woodstove/mantle piece in and are contemplating a vermont castings and or jotul stove, however we need stoves that have the pipe that hooks up to the back (not seen from front) Do you have information on such stoves and or sites i can research this in.


    Many stoves, such as the new Jotuls, have the option of a rear pipe take-off. Most Vermont Castings models also have a switchable flue collar that can vent up or rear

    Link: Jotul Stoves

    Link: Vermont Castings Stoves
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page