Question Regarding EKO 60 2" Supply/Return Pipe Threads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickh1001

Jun 4, 2008
upstate NY
I have a question regarding the thread on the 2" main supply/return pipes on the boiler. I understand they are parallel British threads. Can I use regular NPT threaded connectors to hook up to the 2" supply/return pipes, or do I have to find special British parallel threaded couplings (and are they readily available)?

They should be available from the boiler supplier, if not, maybe from some other European suplier. They are installed with thread istead of tape. The thread should go back and forth in a kind of random pattern

you need special adapter fittings to go from the british threads to american pipe. my dealer said that these fittings come with the eko. dont know why yours didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.