Questions on Breakwell SPC 50 and/or you check upland 207

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joy46239

Feb 17, 2017
Indiana
I am in love with the stove even though I have discovered it is being discontinued. Can anyone tell me their experience with it especially the manufacturer! Specifically, I would like to know if it has a blower to move the heat into the room or if it is strictly radiant. Rick will has told me it was just radiant, and another employee said it had a blower it is so sad that the stove will be leaving but I think it's the fault of Breakwell and their dealers and distributors. None of which has been any help to me! Hopefully, someone here can tell me whether this would be a good purchase even though it is being discontinued!

I am in love with the stove even though I have discovered it is being discontinued. Can anyone tell me their experience with it especially the manufacturer! Specifically, I would like to know if it has a blower to move the heat into the room or if it is strictly radiant. Rick will has told me it was just radiant, and another employee said it had a blower it is so sad that the stove will be leaving but I think it's the fault of Breakwell and their dealers and distributors. None of which has been any help to me! Hopefully, someone here can tell me whether this would be a good purchase even though it is being discontinued!

I just looked at the manual on line and it shows a room blower in the wiring diagram.