Rabbit eating pissed on weeds

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is..... After eating your piss weed... Where is the wabbit dropping his nuggets?

Reactions: n3pro
Just as long as nobody posts a streaming video... !!!

Reactions: n3pro
Yee Wizzers of the hearth are too much.

I Walk in meadow
I sleep in the flower bed
And then i hit my head
What was that
it was a tree
oh no!
now i have to pee
i'll go in the shadow
Behind Those Trees
And wipe my Butt with those leafs

I tried that last year on a monster dandelion growing by my wood stacks. I gave up after a week. I think it was getting bigger.

Must be my body produces fertilizer and not weed killer. :)

My first secretary swore that the large potted Ficus in her office was growing so crazy big because the night cleanup guy was "watering" it.

As a surfer, it's not unusual you're going to wind up with a bottle of pre-surf wizz in your van. (Hopefully nice and clear.)
Comes in handy for treating jellyfish stings, works like magic.

Once made a mistake when I came in from a surf, thirsty and in a hurry for a gulp, and mistook it for lemon-lime Gatorade, until the first mouthful ... splllllluuuuuuurgh! No, I did not swallow. Musta looked funny in the parking lot.

Tis nice to have a thread in the Ash can that brings smiles and laughter, rather than heated debate.
BG, if I was going to be closer in Sept when I come out, I would stop over and kill a few weeds. But that is quite a haul, and I have precious time with my woman to spend. Might not git out much, but we will spend the time doing productive things. ;-)

Edit: Never mind. I am a bit delirious, forgot where this was posted. Its hot in the addition. Think I just sweat off ten pounds staining the new bedroom door.
Mini split heat pump is definitely on the list for the addition.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
You guys just like to pee outside, you can make any excuse you want as to "why" but us gals know you don't need a reason to justify it, it's something in your DNA that drives you to "mark" your territory :)

Hehheh . . . my wife is always yelling at me for peeing outside when we have a perfectly fine bathroom not more than maybe 10 steps inside the house . . . you're right . . . it's a guy thing.

On the flip side . . . I almost got caught once . . . didn't see my neighbor across the road coming over to visit me. A prim and proper retired school teacher . . . she just about caught me there red handed . . .

Mr Rabbit needs electrolytes too - Your providing a personal small sized salt-lick for him;lol

You may not bee so far off the mark.

Jeez, someone suggested human urine to repel rabbits recently. So much for that.

I do know that there is no compost accelerator on the market that is as good as common pee. Sometimes I regret having the same equipment as my brother gardeners...;em

Reactions: OldLumberKid
Hogwildz, I noticed you live near a nuclear power plant... I think that answers a lot of questions.:) Just kidding. I like your posts.

You may not bee so far off the mark.

Jeez, someone suggested human urine to repel rabbits recently. So much for that.

I do know that there is no compost accelerator on the market that is as good as common pee. Sometimes I regret having the same equipment as my brother gardeners...;em

:confused: having or not having? Nevermind, it's all good.

In the meantime, Hogwildz sweatily staining the bathroom door and there's no telling how that happened,
but if I cast my mind back about 30 years....

I tried that last year on a monster dandelion growing by my wood stacks. I gave up after a week. I think it was getting bigger.

Must be my body produces fertilizer and not weed killer. :)
It does. Urine is high nitrogen. Nitrogen overload is what kills plants- too much fertilizer!

I can officially say the human urine has zero effect on deer. On to dried blood next.

I can officially say the human urine has zero effect on deer. On to dried blood next.

If you're in the woods hunting a smart old wall-hanger it will. Yard deer are a different critter....closer to squirrels.

Reactions: Shane N
closer to rats if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.