Rabbits!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my dog spotted the rabbit for the first time yesterday and i told him to go and get it...he bolted after it but it got away....then a short time later my dog spotted it again and took off after it so hopefully he is on the look out for it ad catches it....I am going to try and build my own trap too...sounds like fun!

another sighting last night...i got a better idea of which pallet (that's supporting my wood stack) the rabbit lives under...so i made some snares and then used sticks to make a little fence which blocked off exits to funnel the thing through the noose....given this is my first attempt at setting snares i'm not brave enough to post pics yet, but ive been doing a lot of viewing on youtube and leading up to christmas im sure i'll be refining them...

Status
Not open for further replies.