Hey guys, early this summer I tested my home for radon and results showed high levels in the basement bedrooms. I installed a radon mitigation system on my sump basin because of this. However, I found when the fan is on, I can notice a smoky campfire smell in my basement (stove is not burning, it's 79° out). The sump basin is sealed, but I assume I'm pulling a negative pressure on the whole basement somehow with the radon fan as this has never been the case with the stove in the off season. I'm worried I'm going to run into draft issues when burning season gets here if I run both, but I don't want to be pulling radon into the living space via the stove if I turn the fan off. Has anyone had experience with addressing these issues or have any suggestions? I should mention that the stove is below grade (split level) so a fresh air kit for the stove is out of the question.