Rais 106

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wturett

Jun 14, 2019
Greenport, NY 11944
hi all, here is my story. Since studying architecture in the 70's I have really loved the Rais wood stoves designed by Ben Falk in Denmark. I said to myself that when I build my house I will put in a Rais classic stove. Well, it took a little longer than I wanted but I finally built my house in Greenport, Long Island, NY. The house is a Passive House and although I found a Rais stove and hoped to use it, it will not work with a Passive House (there is no direct exterior intake). So now I have the stove but can't use it. It is a beauty and I can keep it around as a sculpture but I'd rather sell to someone that has been searching for one like me. If you are or know someone please let them know. It weighs a ton so it may be too expensive to ship but try me anyway. Thanks

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_851d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_851d.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,278
Send a PM. That will email notify the OP.