KOREDISH Posted By KOREDISH, Feb 2, 2016 at 5:51 PM

1. KOREDISH

KOREDISH
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2016
    Loc:
    California
    We have settled on buying the Ravelli RV100 and it should be installed in a couple of weeks. The shop is charging for the initial programming startup as "its very complicated". I would love to hear others experience on the complexity of the startup, running daily. if you have a copy of the startup instructions, message me as I would like to read them.

Thanks,

2. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    It is not complicated.....just push a few buttons. Use the "Conversation" feature of this forum to send me a message with your email address and I can send you the instructions.

3. heat seeker

heat seeker
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2011
    Loc:
    Northern CT
    If it's as complicated as they say, you may want to reconsider buying the stove. You'll be forever at their mercy for repairs and service. A simpler stove you can fix yourself.

4. rich2500

rich2500
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 19, 2005
    Loc:
    Berks County PA.
    as a new Ravelli owner my self just this week, I did my own install and setup I can tell you it's not that hard to setup, fine tuning takes some playing around with settings but thats how you learn the stove.

5. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    Is there a way to set the rv100c chrono programming 2 change the blower level and temperature setting without having to shut the stove down between programs?

6. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    I don't think you can adjust the blower speed, that gets adjusted in-tandem with whatever Power Level you set in the chrono-thermostat. On my stove, you can change the chrono-thermostat setting while the stove is running. Why do you think you have to shut the stove down to change these??