Ravelli RV100 Startup and Programming

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

KOREDISH

Feb 2, 2016
California
We have settled on buying the Ravelli RV100 and it should be installed in a couple of weeks. The shop is charging for the initial programming startup as "its very complicated". I would love to hear others experience on the complexity of the startup, running daily. if you have a copy of the startup instructions, message me as I would like to read them.

Thanks,

It is not complicated.....just push a few buttons. Use the "Conversation" feature of this forum to send me a message with your email address and I can send you the instructions.

If it's as complicated as they say, you may want to reconsider buying the stove. You'll be forever at their mercy for repairs and service. A simpler stove you can fix yourself.

as a new Ravelli owner my self just this week, I did my own install and setup I can tell you it's not that hard to setup, fine tuning takes some playing around with settings but thats how you learn the stove.

Is there a way to set the rv100c chrono programming 2 change the blower level and temperature setting without having to shut the stove down between programs?

I don't think you can adjust the blower speed, that gets adjusted in-tandem with whatever Power Level you set in the chrono-thermostat. On my stove, you can change the chrono-thermostat setting while the stove is running. Why do you think you have to shut the stove down to change these??