Redstone eco bricks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Oh, okay. From last spring looks like rows and rows of the same pallets shrink wrapped?

If you're referring to the rows at the south-west corner entrance looking at the satellite image that's all pallets of stone from what I remember. I don't think that has anything to do with Liberty Bricks.

I know this thread is 2+ years old but it came up while researching Redstone Fuel Bricks. Since I haven't been working full time due to the pandemic, I've been going through more wood than usual at home. I don't normally buy them (a few times to evaluate) but I had a TSC 10% off coupon, they were discounted a bit and had a gift card from Christmas. Picked up several today.

The Biobrick brand is made in my state of Conn. - supposedly they're available at a local grocery store chain if you select 'Where to buy' on their website. I don't recall seeing them - will look next time. I'd prefer to burn seasoned hardwood of course - but these seem to be an Ok alternative. Reviews note the Redstones tend to be somewhat messy, some saw dust settles in the package. Not a big deal IMO, just vacuum whatever ends up on the floor.