refractory panels and baffles, where to buy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnhome

Oct 13, 2008
Summit CO
I have a Scan Anderson 10 that I have been using for 3 years now. While the baffles and panels are in good shape, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to make up some replacement panels while I can still use the originals for a pattern. I have tried a lot of different search phrases but can't seem to find a a good source for Skamol or vermiculite panels. Amazon shows some fireplace liners but at a super high price. I am a trim carpenter and woodworker so the fabrication part does not worry me, just finding a source for the materials. Does anyone have a recommendation for materials and where to buy them?
Thanks!

Carl

tried local stove shops?
we carry a variety of refractory panels, in different thicknesses to cut to size for zc fireplaces
but we order vermiculite baffles (model specific) when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.