Refrigerator coil brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Gavin641

Dec 24, 2013
Chariton,Iowa
Hey guys and gals was just gonna pass this along as it works well for me to clean out the exhaust passage of the pellet stove.It cleans the Esp probe on my PC 45 so I don't have to remove it every time I clean the stove.could be used for all kinds of other crevices too.Got it about a year ago when I ordered parts for a refrigerator for like $2.99

Attachments

• 1521234736355976714305.jpg
    1521234736355976714305.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: jackman
I use a similar brush I got from a free box at a yard sale. But mine is multicolored and looks like a cat toy. Long skinny brush you can bend into just about any shape. Works good for getting into the heat exchanger passages.

Reactions: jackman
Hey guys and gals was just gonna pass this along as it works well for me to clean out the exhaust passage of the pellet stove.It cleans the Esp probe on my PC 45 so I don't have to remove it every time I clean the stove.could be used for all kinds of other crevices too.Got it about a year ago when I ordered parts for a refrigerator for like $2.99
exactamundi..!
have had the same brush for same reason..
once a year I do remove the probe and wipe it down with a baby wipe or similar..
starts the year out nice and shinny.