Regency h2100 or country flame o2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood head

Nov 16, 2015
California
HELLO I'm trying to make up my mind between buying a regency h2100 or country flame 02 insert. I have a real small fireplace and those are about my only 2 options unless I want to get a free standing stove. Anybody familiar with these 2 models or heard good or bad about the two and can give me a bit head's up

HELLO I'm trying to make up my mind between buying a regency h2100 or country flame 02 insert. I have a real small fireplace and those are about my only 2 options unless I want to get a free standing stove. Anybody familiar with these 2 models or heard good or bad about the two and can give me a bit head's up
Where in Cali are you? Wondering if you'd get much of a burn time from the H2100 but if it's not particularly inclimate there in the winter you could get away with something in that size. That's a good looking stove, looked at it first for my install out here in NY but the dealer nixed it for anything more than a partial room heater. But that's NY.

Where in Cali are you? Wondering if you'd get much of a burn time from the H2100 but if it's not particularly inclimate there in the winter you could get away with something in that size. That's a good looking stove, looked at it first for my install out here in NY but the dealer nixed it for anything more than a partial room heater. But that's NY.
I'm in Southern California gets in the 20s in the winter time but just trying to see if anybody has experience with either one of these models The Regency has some good reviews but I can't find anything on the country flame 02

Status
Not open for further replies.