Replacement parts for Astria Montecito Estate/Superior WCT6940

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

torontoguy_83

Nov 3, 2023
Central New Jersey
Hi All!

Glad to be here, seems like a 'warm' and loving community.

I am looking for a replacement thermopile for my Astria Montecito Estate. The official part number is IHP part # J8004, however, I do not need the entire assembly and gauge, only the actual thermopile. I am scared to buy a generic one, as I don't fully understand thermopiles, and what type of thermopile (T, J, K) I need.

I am also looking for a 3rd party replacement catalytic combustor, as the manufacturer ones are over $1000!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Turns out the issue was with the actual gauge that got a bit melted, preventing the needle from moving properly.

I ordered a replacement meter for $20 on eBay. It is a Hopesun 50 mA analog meter.

The actual Thermopile had "Q313A 1537E" and measured 44" from the tip of the sensor to the contacts at the end.

Combustor assembly inner dimensions: 19-3/4 w x 2-13/16 h x 1-7/8 D
Combustor assembly outer dimensions: 20 W x 3-1/8 H x 2 D

Combustor (without gasket): 6.5 w x 2-5/8 h x 1 d

I am still looking for replacement catalytic combustors.

Check to see if these guys have one!