Replacement parts for Dovre DV450S?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justyn

Oct 25, 2014
Seattle
Hello -
First time posting on this forum. I have two Dovre DV450S cast iron heaters and I am in need of replacement parts for both. I need both the front glass panel and a new thermocouple.

I know Dovre no longer operates in the US - suggestions for places I can source replacement parts or parts I can substitute?

Thanks!

Pretty sure those used a RobertShaw valve so there thermocouple is what you need . I would have to see a picture of the valve to say for sure. If that is the case then a local Heat n Glo dealer should be able to help you. The glass was ceramic so a wood stove shop should be able to help. You might have to make a template of the good one you have if it is arched. They will probably have the same gasket.

hht still sells most of the parts, find a quad or harman dealer to help you...

ps, the glass is avail at a local glass shop, and the t-couple is generic to MANY other models, any hearth shop worth their salt should have them for you
(easy to get at and replace the t-couple on that model IIRC)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.