Resolute fireback kit instruction book?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

defiant3

Minister of Fire
Dec 23, 2010
No. NH
Greetings, wondering if anyone has a copy of the instructions tht come with the Resolute fireback kit? I tried the Wiki, didn't see. Maybe missed it?

Greetings, wondering if anyone has a copy of the instructions tht come with the Resolute fireback kit? I tried the Wiki, didn't see. Maybe missed it?

I had one around here...somewhere. Let me do some 'excavation' and I'll get a copy to you. I found it to be most humorous, in that the text stated it would take only an hour...maybe two....

Riiiight....

OK...found it without too much digging. I never throw anything away - which is probably the problem. (You haven't seen my garage....)

Here is the file...I hope. It's seven pages, so I hope the server doesn't choke and puke....

Last edited:
Thanx for your efforts Rover, I do appreciate it. In looking about, I actually found it on Woodman's website! Those guys have everything! Almost, they can't seem to find me true love...