Restoring My Splitter ( Pic Heavy )

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great, Pete! Maybe name it the Lean, Green, Woodsplittin' Machine!!

That sir would be funny ! Amature cutter and I had it out this weekend and broke it in with style !

That was a good day.

Pete

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375117760121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375117760121.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: zap and HDRock
How is the cycle time with that new pump?
I'll time it tonight for you jags I have not done that yet. The splitter is pretty fast though and you can stop the push plate anywhere so its even faster. The travel is 24" but I only need 16" to 18" travel.

Pete

Reactions: Jags
Video time ? :)

How is the cycle time with that new pump?

From a cold start ( fluid not warmed up ) its 12 seconds. I will time it when it's warmed up the splitter really gets going when the fluid is warmed up. And yes Dave I will make a video when I get the chance.

Pete

From a cold start ( fluid not warmed up ) its 12 seconds. I will time it when it's warmed up the splitter really gets going when the fluid is warmed up. And yes Dave I will make a video when I get the chance.

Pete

No rush
I'll sit here & wait :)

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Status
Not open for further replies.