Ruined Cat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soopah 27

Nov 7, 2007
Southwestern Ontario
I loved the story about the totally ruined dog a few months back...little did I know that installing a wood stove would soon ruin our otherwise useless cat.

Now all he's good for is fighting for a spot closest to the stove!

Attachments

• teed 2.jpg
    teed 2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 827
  • Teed 1.jpg
    Teed 1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 930
And I thought this was going to be a Cat combuster bashing thread. Looks like the cat had a little to much Wild Turkey or Cutty Sark. :p

Yeah,

I thought he was dead...but, he wasn't even sleeping. Both of our cats get pretty close to the stove, I figure it's only a matter of time before somebody's tail is on fire.

Attachments

• Tito3.jpg
    Tito3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 710
I have seen this many times before. Sometimes they are right side up. Sometimes they are upside down. In all occurrence's, they are flying. But to you and me it just appears that they are standing still. To them, they are actively navigating the hazards of the swiftly moving landscape - eyeing any potential advantage they can exploit.

so funny! what a bum that kitty is!
What a life...LOL

My little beagle tarrier mix does the same thing. Animals love the wood heat.

Hell I'll be your pet if I can do that all day long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.