Q&A Russo Stoves? - still in business

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

On your site there is a picture of the Russo coal stove. I have a stove exactly like the one you show, which has served us very well for 8 years.

It's still in good working order, but I'd like to replace the brass fire door. The gasket seat has become uneven over the years due to a buildup of gasket cement. As a result, the air seal isn't what it used to be, plus the door glass is getting pretty ratty-looking and has some corners cracked off.

Is Russo still in business? If so could you please provide their address/phone/web site, or if you know of a local dealer where I can get parts provide info on same. I bought it from a dealer in Kutztown, but I'm not sure he's in business anymore

Answer:

Russo is still in business, and are located in Eastern Mass... current phone #(781) 963-1182
<br(781) 963-1182

Also, the dealer you mention, Scandia Stoves in Kutztown, may be back in business (after closing for awhile)...Look him up also.

Link: Russo Products Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.