Rv100c Ravelli service cleaning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jerrieric

Feeling the Heat
Jul 7, 2008
Windham Me
This is my 4th pellet stove. I maintain my stoves myself. Does anyone know the service cleaning procedure? Not the weekly cleaning but the end of season cleaning procedure. Damned if I will pay for this. That is my only complaint with Ravelli. They do not publish this information. I do love the stove.

Does your Ravelli Dealer have any info on that?

I found this video but it does not show the end of the season professional cleaning. :-(

Last edited:
pull the side panels and look for clean out panels( upper and lowers ) to clean the exhaust passages, remove the exhaust blower and give it a cleaning, I used a small metal brush and ran it between the heat exchange tubes. vacuum entire firebox, clean burnpot, clean venting. That was my procedure for a Francesca but I'm not sure how similar the RV 100 is.

Does your Ravelli Dealer have any info on that?

I found this video but it does not show the end of the season professional cleaning. :-(

Yes, that is what I was going to do. Ravelli keeps their service info close to the vest. Somewhat disappointed with that but maybe that's how they keep their sellers.