jerrieric Posted By jerrieric, May 20, 2018 at 3:32 PM

1. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    This is my 4th pellet stove. I maintain my stoves myself. Does anyone know the service cleaning procedure? Not the weekly cleaning but the end of season cleaning procedure. Damned if I will pay for this. That is my only complaint with Ravelli. They do not publish this information. I do love the stove.

2. Don2222

Don2222
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 1, 2010
    Loc:
    Salem NH
    Does your Ravelli Dealer have any info on that?

I found this video but it does not show the end of the season professional cleaning. :-(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rich2500

rich2500
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 19, 2005
    Loc:
    Berks County PA.
    pull the side panels and look for clean out panels( upper and lowers ) to clean the exhaust passages, remove the exhaust blower and give it a cleaning, I used a small metal brush and ran it between the heat exchange tubes. vacuum entire firebox, clean burnpot, clean venting. That was my procedure for a Francesca but I'm not sure how similar the RV 100 is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    Yes, that is what I was going to do. Ravelli keeps their service info close to the vest. Somewhat disappointed with that but maybe that's how they keep their sellers.