Scenery on stove sides id brand stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Possibly a Scandia. Pictures would help.

thanks. virtually painless once off size of phone screen to laptop. thanks again for thread how too oo oo oo .

woodstove pic 2.jpg

Attachments

• stovepictureforbrand.jpg
    stovepictureforbrand.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
That has got me. I still suspect it is a Scandia or import variant on the Jotul F602. Look around for casting marks that say Taiwan.

That has got me. I still suspect it is a Scandia or import variant on the Jotul F602. Look around for casting marks that say Taiwan.
That's the thing , no hands on its a picture and enlarging doesn't get the Id. plate before it goes grainy.

Grandson (no help) is selling for gram&gramps get info from them. There more interested in gaining access to basement to remove than ?'s about stove, and I don't want to get them wound up. Ex. Getting the yard stick out measuring vs her beating me with it to know rough fitment . Several hrs drive to see it. Can't find stove/diagram showing dimensions.

Gran Helen got back :/ 26in, w 12in, L 20in. She reads 903568? (not finding that to be the model) , then reads us stove? Taiwan?

Sos...sending out smoke signal anyone - dancing scenery.

Then I would say it is a cheap copy of a scandia made by us stove co in taiwan. Not much value and not a very good performer

Post quick.
.. Hearth.com July 10,2011. Thread- need help identifying romantic scenery. Sooo trolla 104

Post quick.
.. Hearth.com July 10,2011. Thread- need help identifying romantic scenery. Sooo trolla 104

Could be, but then it would say Trolla above the door. Unfortunately I can't tell that with the supplied pics. If Trolla is missing above the door then I would say it is a Trolla copy.

Yes right , got in to knowing the scenery is from trolla orig, forgot criticals to danger, cost using a knockoff. imp to note knockoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
-- starting new build thread for lange stove . passed on this stove for 80bucks, if I didn't need to heat\use it be lovely decoration. Whilst posting for info on this stove, woohoo 25 bucks pick-up lange 6303 green at I don't won't to stop at this yard sale ,yard sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. That could be a nice find if it is in good condition.

Lisa, are you posting from a cell phone? Some of the postings are coming through a bit garbled. Maybe this is autocorrect?

Great. That could be a nice find if it is in good condition.

Lisa, are you posting from a cell phone? Some of the postings are coming through a bit garbled. Maybe this is autocorrect?

Wow, I thought it was just me! I can't understand most of this thread and couldn't figure out how people were responding.