Scented oils for use with pellet stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JRB said:
Good thing my wife didn't see that or she would make me swap ours for it - she loves Red.

Seriously though, I know some european stoves have built in humidifiers, ashame the US don't. Has anyone comeup with a simple design to use the stove to humidify? Or only add an external humidifier tot he room?

Simple humidifier? Put a pot of water on top of the stove.

CygnusX1 said:
JRB said:
Good thing my wife didn't see that or she would make me swap ours for it - she loves Red.

Seriously though, I know some european stoves have built in humidifiers, ashame the US don't. Has anyone comeup with a simple design to use the stove to humidify? Or only add an external humidifier tot he room?

Simple humidifier? Put a pot of water on top of the stove.

An antique tea kettle looks good.

mloupagu said:
LOL!! Good post. Ok, for those guys that are "insecure in their manhood"....think of the scented oils as getting more functionality out of your stove!!!!!

Well, yeah, but the chicks dig it, too. They think you're sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.