Sell my EKO 60 for a Kuuma?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. I wasn't sure if it was 80 one way or 80 total. Luckily I've been working within 45 minutes all year so far. But if I have to go to the shop it's 61 miles 1 way.

I've thought about resale issues too. The huge majority of buyers will not only not add value for a wood boiler system but they will subtract value for that "hokey wood system". The huge majority expects to turn a knob on the wall and pay a bill for heat.

I've thought about resale issues too. The huge majority of buyers will not only not add value for a wood boiler system but they will subtract value for that "hokey wood system". The huge majority expects to turn a knob on the wall and pay a bill for heat.

But a swimming pool adds so much more value. It's an insurance risk if you ask me. I'd rather be able to heat my house for pennies than worry about someone drowning. But we are in the minority.

Why you done city? If you don't mind me asking.

But a swimming pool adds so much more value. It's an insurance risk if you ask me. I'd rather be able to heat my house for pennies than worry about someone drowning. But we are in the minority.

Why you done city? If you don't mind me asking.
Tweaked my back about 4 weeks ago, and it hasn't come back yet, and shows no sign of doing it any time soon. I'm just going to focus on getting my house ready for the likely upcoming sale (12-18 months most likely), and focus on my family life this winter.

On a positive note, My wife is on board with moving soon, and it feels pretty good to be working together with her moving toward a common goal.

Tweaked my back about 4 weeks ago, and it hasn't come back yet, and shows no sign of doing it any time soon. I'm just going to focus on getting my house ready for the likely upcoming sale (12-18 months most likely), and focus on my family life this winter.

Ah man I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out for ya and you get your health back . Enjoy the family time.

Ah man I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out for ya and you get your health back . Enjoy the family time.
It will be fine. The timing sucked, and that's keeping it from healing as fast. The light duty just wasn't possible when I needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.