selling my stash,...4 ton of Somersets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im already in D mode
Wow! Have you tried not cleaning your stove for a month or so? That can bring the heat level down :p

Reactions: PoolGuyinCT
Wow! Have you tried not cleaning your stove for a month or so? That can bring the heat level down :p
lol,.. maybe stuff some old socks in the vent ????

..actually,... Im venting into a 8" masonry chimney,.. and when she gets hot she DRAWS!!!!,.. def contributing to a hot burn.

I bet a bag of hamers, Imacman is hauling, loving no game day traffic!

Reactions: gbreda and jtakeman
It should be against "pig law" to buy 4 tons of 'Sets and then sell off 3 because they are too hot! lol ;)
I'll take my punishment like a man,....... or ....pig...

Well Mark,.. since you've chosen to indulge your identity,.. Im glad you are happy with them,.. they are some HOT:ZZZ burning pellets!

Ok pigs,....Im willing to part with one more ton,.. maybe two with some creative persuasion.

Well if we can't score sets in connecticut, at least our taxes are sky high

Reactions: briansol
Two tons left folks,... I only want what I paid for them $209 a ton,

WOW .... those stacks are so neat!

I'ld love to feed them hot pellets to my Reliant (Vermont Castings) stove ..... it hates cold pellets. Too far away though.

Status
Not open for further replies.