Serious backdraft problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
First you need an outside air source directly connected to the stove, very badly.
This.

I need these fans otherwise I can’t grow medicine for my daughter. She has serious epilepsy attacks and this is the only thing helping. We’ve tried all sorts of things and moved to Oregon for this reason.
Left it all behind because the risk of me being in jail made no sense. She's doing great.

Quite a story. I wish the best to you and your daughter. I too have a family member that has serious problems only MM has been able to help with even after years of ineffective conventional treatment. IMO, it's a real shame that you had to go to the extreme of moving to a state that is willing to help its citizens with sensible laws. I won't go further without putting something in the Inglenook maybe.

Last edited: