Shipping a Blaze King to save money?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I didn't have much trouble with the first 2 stoves. At the time I had a nice wall that backed up to the tailgate perfectly...and as neither stove was crated...I just scooted them off onto the ground and then used the dolly to move them to their respective final resting places.

Since then we've constructed a (wood) shed in that spot (which is too nice and may never see any wood..LOL) and the "loading dock" is no more.

Most of the neighbors have headed to warmer climates for the Winter...so "help" is few and far between. However, with the warm Winter and the extended delay just getting this thing on site......I'm now not in any real hurry to install this stove...so @ some point I'll figure it out...

til then it makes a swell 3K weight for traction in the back of the truck....