Should be good....unless...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigjim13

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 5, 2009
Central Vermont
We have a mini ice age this year and given the weird weather over theist few years I wouldn't 100% rule it out! LOL!!

Anyway, 4 tons of fireside ultras delivered from HD a few weeks ago. I took my time stacking them in the corner of the garage so we still have room for our cars! Also you may notice my little helper atop our stash! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350419904.866539.jpg

Reactions: SteveB
The Helpers usually have the most fun!
I hear Pellet Pigs wandering in to invite you into their club! Be careful...

Bill

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Too cute! Nice stash. Whats your addy again? ==c

Bear, You need the van? ::-)

Nope that would be a simple lift out for the new helicopter so Pete is going to give the giant hole saw a trial run tonight as well as break in the new grappling system.

Reactions: jtakeman
Saw a picture in a local paper of a hornets nest 25 feet off the ground. You know what that means....:eek:

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Nice stash........ :)

Nice Bike........... :)

We had a frost here already. But......... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.