Small, Decorative pellet Stove Recommendations?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Iceshack2

Jan 24, 2016
Northern Canada
Can anyone recommend a reliable, small, decorative looking pellet stove. I've been burning an old Whitfield Advantage three for 20 years - This forum has helped me troubleshoot issues and maintain the thing. We moved it from a 3 season room to the living room and it has been doing a fantastic job helping heat our approx 2000 sq. ft. space.

Im now looking for something smaller for that 3 season room to run periodically. The room is almost all windows and it gets pretty cold ( minus 30 degrees celcius) but the space is only 240 sq.ft. and is blocked off from the rest of the house. The Whitfield was way too much for the space.

Ive looked around a bit but haven't seen anything that fits my situation.

I'd be interested in any recommendations that forum users can stand behind.

We just bought a Hudson River Chatham model that isn't too big, and so far I'm liking it a lot. It's very stylish. I know nothing about stoves, so can't tell you how it compares in size to your old one. But if you find one near you, see what you think; or maybe check out the Hudson River Web site.

Reactions: Iceshack2

We have the Ravelli Francesca in out dining sun room. Small and stylish. I believe the rv 80 is more stylish with ceramic plates on the sides. I had some initial component failures with the Francesca in the first year but running great since. Very controllable for heat output. Pricey if you have to pay retail list price.

Reactions: Iceshack2