I've owned this Jotul direct vent (side) natural gas stove for 15+ years. It really puts out the heat for a small stove. It has not been moved since installed. Over the past couple of years I've noticed what I would describe as exhaust emanating from the stove. (Not raw gas.) I can smell it coming out of the top grill even when only the pilot is on. (My carbon monoxide detector shows '0'. Last winter I turned the stove off and used an electric heater, but it's not practical and really didn't keep the room warm.) I believe (hope) it's the gasket around the removable front glass. I ordered a replacement from my local dealer but am unable to remove the glass from its frame. The self adhesive gasket goes between the glass and the frame and folds over. I'm handy with tools (I'm an upholsterer) but don't want to break the glass in the attempt to separate the glass and frame. Thanks!