Solar room continues to AMAZE me. Is highly UNDERRATED

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PyMS said:
It is a Majestic WarmMajic 36" wood fireplace (double-walled for forced convection and with tempered glass folding windows).

We use it for back-up heating if the power fails and, of course, for creating the kind of cozy, lazy atmosphere that you so eloquently describe!

Henk

PS: I usually drink red Port although Southern Comfort (does that even count as a Bourbon?) hits the spot pretty well too. Just a little harder to get here, unless we drive 55 miles to Jackson Hole or Idaho Falls.

I'm not sure if Southern Comfort is actually a Bourbon. I prefer Old Grand Dad or Jim Beam.....Jack Daniels always works nicely as well. Nothing beats a good wood fire while enjoying some spirits...

Status
Not open for further replies.