Some thanks & gratitude

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JWK

Nov 4, 2018
West Seattle
just wanted to drop all the hearth.com site contributors A few words of thanks.

I had a PE Neo 2.5 installed a few weeks ago and going into the process of purchasing/installing, I utilized tons of info from the generous folks on this site. I like this insert so much and can’t believe I waited to do this for so long!

Through this site, I also learned about Thomas at NWFuel and I’ve reached out to him for a pallet of NEILS delivery to supplement my cord wood.

So thank you members for all the help you have provided me and others. Your contributions here are appreciated!

These gear heads know their stuff. I have learned a lot on this site, and I had been burning wood stoves for 32 years before I got on this site. These new-fangled high performance stoves are tricky!

Dammit I miss the good old days with my Sotz double 55 gallon drum stove. And I would still have it but the girlfriend could not stand the looks of that fine stove. 250,000 BTU is what I am talking about!

Women, go figure.

Glad it worked out. That's a good looking insert. Thomas also sells firewood.

Reactions: JWK