SOMERSETS---WOW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoboy31

Feb 19, 2009
upstate,ny
i just wanted to compliment somersets. i have a 25pdvc going on year 3 its been down in the 30's overnight lately and i have yet to run my stove above 3heat and 5blower.as a matter of fact i reset my stove back from C mode to B. these pellets burn unbelievably clean and hot. my 1st year i burned mainly firesides and my second year i burned all tidy timbers. i didnt think they were too bad. if this part of the season is any indication,these somersets are gonna spoil me. hope i can find them again next year.

I know what you mean, this is my frist year burning summerets also and I love them. I cannt belive the difference.

I burned them last year and loved them so much
I bought a semi load 22 tons

Attachments

• p1010003.jpg
    p1010003.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 348
Status
Not open for further replies.