Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Heheh, trip in the way-back machine on 93XRT, from The Police 'Zenyatta Mondatta, "Canary in a Coal Mine."
Screenshot_2019-10-02 Radio com Listen to Free Radio Online Music, Sports, News, Podcasts.png
And they followed it with Prince "Raspberry Beret." :)

'Ghost in the Machine' is another great Police album..

Last edited:
Reactions: thewoodlands
93XRT..Beatles, "Hey Bulldog." Hit after hit, I'm tellin' ya! ==c
I haven't been having luck finding Beatles tunes from the labels, with no videos..not that I've looked extensively.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: begreen

Icicle Works anyone...??? I have heard or read that this is the first song that features the main melody in the baseline (still a good story even if not true), and the drumming imho is highly underrated.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Icicle Works anyone...??? I have heard or read that this is the first song that features the main melody in the baseline (still a good story even if not true), and the drumming imho is highly underrated.

Interesting, HisTreeNut. I like this tune, but it sounds like 1980’s British pop, with a publish date of 2013. Heck, the drummer is even playing on pinstripe heads and octobans, two trademarks of the mid-80’s. Is it an older tune, or new?

No surprise, The Sunday’s showed up as the next recommended video, based on this choice, and since I love that old tune too:

Interesting, HisTreeNut. I like this tune, but it sounds like 1980’s British pop, with a publish date of 2013. Heck, the drummer is even playing on pinstripe heads and octobans, two trademarks of the mid-80’s. Is it an older tune, or new?

No surprise, The Sunday’s showed up as the next recommended video, based on this choice, and since I love that old tune too:

It is 80's British pop...the video was re-posted 2013 as part of a greatest hits compilation, I believe. I love the British 80's music scene...good times.
The Sundays...there's someone I had not heard of in long time. Gonna have start another Pandora channel I'm thinking...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashful
The abbreviated version, for those of you with short attention spans.

Dig this cool display of data for albums sales over time. Amazing.

Reactions: semipro and Ashful