Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Excellent writing !!!!

(719) 266-2837

Attachments

• callnoates.jpg
    callnoates.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: Dix
Serious vocal gymnastics. _g

I said it before but it bears repeating i think.. 93XRT=Da Bomb >> I couldn't get down to the next three songs, which included Marcy Playground 'Sex and Candy' and Tom Petty 'Runnin' Down a Dream.' Whew.
Screenshot_2019-12-01 Listen To 93XRT Online RADIO COM.png

I am easily amused by simple, rock-arse tunes. ==c

Reactions: Dix
Listen ten times, then you begin to hear.. _g

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashful
This is fun...…..

Hmmm.... I'm not sure how many people here are familiar with the original NIN track, but this is one of my favorite covers.

I’m a big fan of Pete Sinfield’s lyrics, but always had mixed feelings about that one. Anyway, the original music video is an interesting one, esp. the ending.

Merry Christmas to all the mechanics here
Thanks, Mr. Green Genes. You gotta be a mechanic if your newest car is twenty years old, like mine is. ==c
Got my SIL a Xmas/birthday present. It'll save me a lot of trips back home to get tools. I'll see how many tunes they will play. >>
20191224_230957.jpg

It's ironic..a song about music. ;)

Reactions: bholler
Red Hot Chili Peppers 'My Friends'

Beck 'Dear Life'

Beck 'Dreams'

Beck 'Girl'